mardi 5 mai 2015

Keychain data can't be shared between apps

I've got keychain dumper working fine on an iPad Air. I have a bunch of apps where I am sharing keychain data. This works great. These apps are older and compiled under Xcode 4. I've got a jailbroken iPad and have used Keychain Dumper which sees all these apps data.

I now have a new iOS App (Cordova HTML-based) which I use a different keychain plugin for. It's compiled by xCode 6.

Keychain dumper (with -a) cannot see the data saved by this project, even though it persists and restores correctly. Even when the app is running, I cannot see the keychain data. It also cannot share the keychain data from the other apps even though I use the same bundle seed etc, and follow the same recipe I always did. It's writing in a different location or something.

Have the defaults for saving keychain data changed somehow?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire